We are looking for: IT Test Automation Engineer Specialist
Workplace location: Poland/Gdynia
We are searching for an IT Test Automation Engineer experienced in multinational large-scale agile projects to join the Core Banking Programme in Nordea.
About Core Banking Programme
Nordea has defined a customer-oriented future vision and launched the Simplification programme to build the needed capabilities to reach that vision. As a part of Simplification efforts, Core Banking Programme (CBP) is delivering a new, common platform for core banking products and customer data. We are not only installing a new common IT system but also rebuilding the bank’s product portfolio, harmonizing related processes and supporting Nordea to prepare for the largest transformation it has faced so far. Being part of CBP means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering a platform of unlimited opportunities for tailoring — to meet the unique needs of our customers.
The position we offer
Are you an experienced Test Automation Engineer with the ambition to become even better? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of quality and testing professionals working in Delivery Streams / Agile Teams together with business and software developers to secure high-quality delivery.
As a Test Automation Engineer in the Core Banking Programme (CBP) you will prepare test automation approach at the team level as well as design and create high quality automated test scripts. You will also train and coach the whole agile team to succeed in test automation and turn agreed test automation approach to reality.
You will, among other important tasks, be responsible for:
• Gathering and managing test data for test automation
• Planning test automation activities and being an owner of test automation topics within the team
• Integrating test suite into Continuous Integration system
• Participating in designing, implementing and executing test cases
• Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
• Implementing, maintaining and improving test automation frameworks
• Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
Skills required for this position
We expect you to have BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject and 1+ years of experience in the field of QA engineering. You have worked in international and cross-country environments, and you are familiar with banking; preferably with Core Banking systems. You have hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software development environment, preferably with complex software systems. You are familiar with BDD/TDD concepts and have the ability to practically implement them. You have also worked with CI frameworks and source code control tools. You exhibit programming skills in C#, Java, and Visual Basic and are experienced in SQL and database handling.
Moreover, we expect you have knowledge and experience in:
• test automation reporting tools and report configuration
• agile testing process and test methodologies and processes
• using of Data or Keyword Driven Test Automation
• the following tools: HP UFT (API, UI), Selenium, HP ALM (Quality Center), JIRA