Renome -Smart is a hardware and software product company, providing professional turnkey solutions for Banking sphere
We are best at payment solutions, self-service technologies and equipment, retail for many banks and financial institutions worldwide.
- Every 3rd ATM in Ukraine is supplied by RENOME-SMART
- 26 territorial communities successfully use the electronic register system in everyday work
- Over 27 years company works to benefit the banks, financial institutions, logistic companies, retailers and outsourcing services all over the world
- 47 regional offices provide maintenance of bank self-service equipment all over Ukraine
- Over 70 clients in 18 countries use the solutions and services produced by RENOME-SMART
- Over 9500 self-service devices are serviced by RENOME-SMART
- 500+ employees.
- 1990 — established as a computer retailer and software developer
- 1995 — became an integrated solution provider in partnership with Wincor Nixdorf
- 2006 — product development services spread overseas
- 2010 — presentation of own payment terminal to the financial industry
- 2015 — an official partner of Giesecke & Dervient
- 2016 — development and implementation of system for the formation and maintenance of electronic register for territorial communities
- 2016 — RENOME-SMART was the winner of the title “Industry Leader 2016”
Opportunities for the beginners:
RENOME-SMART offers special training courses and mentoring for the developers and external technicians to maintenance the company products with a career in IT sphere after successful graduation. To participate the programs, it is enough to pass the basic technical skills testing for the corresponding position.
We develop and support convenient and quick mechanism for payments through ATMs
Hardware monitoring system
Workplace for receiving information about the software and hardware ATM status, ATM management
CashFlow Forecasting system
Software for avoiding cash downtime in ATMs, to release of the immobilizing funds and to optimize the costs of cash collection