Our ideal candidate:
• Knows Java 8+.
• Knows frameworks (spring/mybatis/netty).
• Familiar with building and CI frameworks — maven, Jenkins.
• Has experience with relational databases, practical knowledge of SQL.
• Knows TDD/BDD.
• Has a strong understanding of lean practices.
It will be an advantage:
• Knowledge of Kotlin.
• Experience with NoSQL databases.
• Knowledge of Microservice architecture.
• Knowledge of Functional principles and patterns.
• Deep MySQL knowledge, query optimization.
• Experience with highload systems.
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
• Service discovery (consul, etcd, etc.).
• As a part of one of our cross-functional agile teams, you are going to be in charge of engineering and implementing of high loaded, distributed, mission-critical services for our platform.
• Gain knowledge about highload systems architecture and infrastructure.
• Make A/B experiments for sensible decision making.
• See the results of your work in production.
• Choose the most suitable field of interest for you.
What do we offer:
• Work in a stable company with an 8-year history in the media market.
• The opportunity to participate in the creation of a video service of the future.
• Competitive salary.
• A truly flexible work schedule.
• Cool corporate parties. For example, the whole team hangs out at Atlas Weekend 🙂
• Outdoor activities: play soccer or table tennis. We have our football team, and our ping-pong trainer will teach you everything, he is always in the office. Choose what you like and take part in competitions!
• If you want to, there is even the opportunity to fulfill your childhood dream — to become a sports commentator.
• Always fresh fruits in the office.
• Opportunities for self-development. We train, help and pay for participation in Ukrainian and foreign conferences: webinars, trainings, and events.
• Free English lessons in the office.
Feel that your skills meet the requirements? Want to be part of our team? Send your CV immediately!