Logivations stands for concepts and solutions based on state-of-the-art web technologies and artificial intelligence. We work with Adidas, DHL, IKEA, Heineken, Mercedes, Swarovski and 30.000 other users worldwide.
We are looking for proactive and motivated young people to join our friendly and professional team in Lviv!
IMPORTANT JOB REQUIREMENT: At least upper-intermediate English (especially speaking) and intermediate German.
- Analysis of requirements of our customers; learn how global companies optimize their supply chains — understand the business requirements
- Create test cases and scenarios
- Check test cases and check against customer requirements
- Report and manage issues and discuss with developers
- Write documentation and user guides
- Build digital twins for marketing and pre-sales
- After sufficient experience: hold trainings, support customer projects and get in direct customer contact
- IT or mathematical background: applied linguistics, economics, computer science
- Good communicative skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- At least upper-intermediate English (especially speaking) and intermediate German
- The candidate should be ambitious and have analytical skills, sense of responsibility, self-organization, self-improvement potential, and be a good team player
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad for business trips, esp. to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Netherlands (once corona times are over)
We offer you:
- Very interesting and challenging job
- Competitive payment in Euro
- Flexible working hours in a trust organization
- Friendly and professional team
- Tasty tea/coffee/cookies in a home-like atmosphere
- A career path which brings you step by step more in direct contact with global companies
- Possibility to gain knowledge not only in IT but in business technologies applied by global companies
Are you interested? Please send us your CV!
We will contact only those candidates who meet the job profile!