Job Summary and Duties:
We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for developing a new product as well as for fixing bugs of existing products, serving the expanding big data, NAS, virtualization, replication, and file systems market.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code for Primary Storage products.
• Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Investigating and resolving issues in existing products related to application workflows, cross-platform interactions, and new operating systems.
• Minimum 8 years of combined education and experience including 5 years of C++ programming (with OOAD);
• Kernel and user space programming experience in embedded environments (Linux);
• Experience with Python and Linux shell programming;
• Experience with SAN and Ethernet networking technologies;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Strong communication skills.