On behalf of the Arad Group, we are looking for a Front End Developer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money..
As our new Front End Developer
, you will be responsible
- Development of the new web MDM software that will allow its users to manage the water utility infrastructure
- You will help to design and implement UI for GIS, reporting, meters management (upload/download of definition and data files), notifications and more — tools used by Arad’s clients — water utilities that maintain tens of thousands of end-users
- The endpoints of the system (the water meters) produce a large amount of data, mostly reads and alerts, and the backend adds a layer of data on top of that (consumption calculations, billing data etc.) — all that data needs to be easily accessed by the system users using the web tool you will help build
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
- Experience in Angular, Typescript technologies
- HTTP and REST
- Familiarity with SQL Server and writing procedures in T-SQL
- Experience with Elastic Search, Kibana
- Experience with Microsoft C# .Net Core
- Web architecture
- Database storage
- Ready to take responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills, open mind, self-learning ability
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
What is in it for you?
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com