On behalf of the Localize.city (Madlan), Ciklum is looking for DevOps Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a DevOps Lead to join our R&D team. In your role you will report directly to the VP R&D and will be responsible for the entire infrastructure of our products. Our applications run on AWS and our architecture is mainly micro-service based and uses Docker and Kubernetes for deployment, management and orchestration.
About Client:Localize.city (localize.city known as Madlan in Israel)
is a real estate knowledge platform. We reveal the full story of every address in NYC. We’ve successfully changed how Israelis find their next home. With a fresh round of funding, we’ve brought our technology, methods, and experience to the United States.
At Localize.city (Madlan) we are building an entirely new way to help answer one of life’s most daunting questions: where should I live? This is a difficult question and requires the efforts of 100+ employees based in NYC and Tel-Aviv and includes a unique collaboration between Engineers, Data Scientists, Urban Planners, and designers. Our AI technology analyzes billions of temporal-spatial data points, from more than 10,000 disparate data sets. The combination of advanced AI technology and the team’s deep expertise is what powers this unprecedented calibration of knowledge for every address in Israel and NYC, made easily accessible to the public.
Our leadership team are seasoned leaders and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience building products and services on a global scale. We led algorithm and software development at Taboola (the world’s leading recommendation engine) and Trusteer (acquired by IBM for $700M), led the map design for Waze (acquired by Google for $1b), and strategy at Twitter.
These articles offer more context:
- Be the person responsible for availability, performance, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning of our development, staging, and production environments.
- Lead a small DevOps team and provide guidance and mentorship to junior DevOps Engineers.
- Standardize the way we work locally and in staging/production, creating robust frameworks for developing, testing and shipping our products.
- Deliver easy-to-use solutions for our Backend Engineers thereby increasing their throughput.
- Work on a full spectrum of architectures starting with GraphQL near-real-time systems, through event-driven services and culminating in heavy, offline, batch processes.
- Optimize our compute costs through careful analysis and solid architecture.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services, software releases and troubleshooting problems.
- Proven ability to define, document, carry out, and monitor progress of complex, long-term projects
- Knowledge and experience as a programmer. You should have a background in software development
- Minimum 4 years of experience in maintaining production environments
- Strong, hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge in Linux environments and Bash scripting
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools like (CircleCI,Jenkins,etc.)
- Hands-on experience with bootstrapping and managing services on AWS
- Hands-on experience with Terraform, Chef or Puppet
- Understanding Relational databases (either in Mysql or Postgresql) structure and experience in managing and working with them
- Hands-on experience with ElasticSearch & Kibana
- Hands-on experience with Kafka
- Hands-on Experience with Redis
- Hands-on experience with Prometheus / Grafana
- Experience with Spotinst — Advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to grow professionally;
- Start-up atmosphere
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org