InfoReach is an independent provider of multi- and cross-asset, broker-neutral solutions for electronic, algorithmic and high-frequency trade analysis, management and execution of global equities, futures, options and forex. We deliver high-performance technology with high-touch assistance and support.
For its Dnipro location, InfoReach is looking for a Java engineer who will join product development team to implement new and continue improving existing features of the trading platform.
- Java SE, XML, SQL, JMS, RMI, Swing
- IDEA, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
- Solid knowledge of Core Java (2+ years hands-on experience)
- Good understanding of OOP/D principles
- Good understanding of unit testing, CI practices
- Experience with Swing framework is desirable
- Comprehensive compensation package with annual performance reviews
- Work in the successful and solid company (20+ years in business). One of the leaders in the industry. Multiple trillions of dollars in assets are traded annually through our software.
- Friendly team and zero bureaucracy. People tend to stay with us for many years.
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Two monitors, standing desks and semi-flexible hours
- Multiple additional perks: health insurance program, English courses, continuing education allowance etc.