Our client is a British bank, one of the largest financial services companies in the world. The bank was founded three centuries ago, and today its assets are estimated to be worth trillions of US dollars.
DataArt’s experts together with developers on the client’s side are creating new banking apps and upgrading the old ones.
The Data Engineer will be a part of the data engineering community to deliver opportunities to support the organization’s strategic direction. The specialist will use Data Lake, Data Science, and Streaming technologies to help shape the data flow and architecture of large programs of work like Customer Due Diligence.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Big Data general concepts
- Strong knowledge of Java/Scala or Python
- Experience working with Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Map-Reduce, Yarn, Hive)
- Knowledge of NoSQL DB (any popular)
- Understanding of Spark (Core, SQL, Streaming)
- Strong Knowledge of Kafka
- Experience with StreamSets
- Spoken English
- Knowledge of Informatica ETL
- Knowledge of Cloudera
- Experience with Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- DevOps skills
- Experience troubleshooting production systems
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.