Our client is a conglomerate of telecommunication companies. Its experts create tools for testing the performance of new solutions. These tools are used by service engineers and testers for assessing the quality of cellular networks, wired communication, etc. They create full cycle solutions, from software (deployed on the client’s infrastructure) to hardware. Testing allows for building the topology of the client’s network and evaluating it according to different parameters.
The user requirements for the solution’s features are growing and the software is evolving. We’re currently helping them with developing infrastructure projects. Among them is a desktop application that allows you to interact with users through the GUI and can act as an agent or service on a remote system. Another project is an application for managing agents: configuring functions, collecting data, and coordinating the work of agents.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing Android applications
- Experience developing applications using the Android SDK
- Experience working with MVP architecture
- Good knowledge of RxJava, Firebase
- Advanced experience with ADB
- Knowledge of OOP and data structures
- Knowledge of web services development technologies (in particular, REST APIs)
- Spoken English
- iOS App development (swift), thorough knowledge of iOS SDK
- Published Android applications (Android Market)
- Development experience using Android NDK
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.