CommPeak is an innovative VoIP provider with worldwide coverage. For 7 years, we are working with companies from various fields. In any challenging environment. It helped us create the optimal set of functions to automate any call center’s operations. VoIP, PBX, SMS, DIDs-manage all services in our clients' online user portal.
- 3+ years strong hands-on experience creating or maintaining web applications with
- Knowledge and in-depth experience in programming languages used for frontend
- Strong experience with internal/third party RESTful APIs and Websockets.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, PHP Framework.
- Experience with Electron development framework is an advantage.
- Experience in working with teams on remote.
- Experience as a Team leader- advantage.
- Ensuring best practices for security, scalability, and reliability.
As a plus
- Experience with WebRTC.
- Experience with Semantic UI.
- Experience with NextJS/ GatsbyJS
- Competitive compensation, based on experience and qualifications
- Knowledge sharing between our teams
- Health insurance program
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical city center (Bekhterevs'kyi Ln.)
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment (corporate parties, movies, table games, etc.)
- Corporate training for professional development, conferences
- English classes with a native speaker
- Be actively involved in creation of the company own projects with a team
- Develop high-quality solutions that respond to the business needs
- Troubleshooting and resolution of defects in the software
- Be part of a continuous improvement process, proactively suggesting improvements to the projects
CommPeak provides VoIP services and various High-Tech Software solutions for the communication sector all over the world. These days we are looking for a strong Software Engineer to take part in our SaaS Web-based software, driven by a large field of technologies. In this position you will work with real-time event-driven applications and take part in implementing unique, high-load ready and complex technical solutions. This position requires understanding of Event-Driven Development Principals and different communication protocols and technologies.