CommPeak is an innovative VoIP provider with worldwide coverage. For 7 years, we are working with companies from various fields. In any challenging environment. It helped us create the optimal set of functions to automate any call center’s operations. VoIP, PBX, SMS, DIDs-manage all services in our clients' online user portal.
- 3+ years strong hands-on experience creating or maintaining web applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with other programming languages (PHP, Python, Perl, Java, Node.JS)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks.
- Experience with full-stack web development, including testing methodologies.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Operating System knowledge — Linux.
- Familiarity with networking protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP, Web Socket
- Experience with VoIP software — FreeSWITCH, Asterisk — Advantage
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team Player
- Competitive compensation, based on experience and qualifications
- Knowledge sharing between our teams
- Health insurance program
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical city center (Bekhterevs'kyi Ln.)
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment (corporate parties, movies, table games, etc.)
- Corporate training for professional development, conferences
- English classes with a native speaker
CommPeak is a company, providing VoIP services and various High-Tech Software solutions for the communication sector all over the world. These days we are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer to take part in our SaaS Web-based software, driven by a large field of technologies. In this position you will take part in implementing unique, high-load ready and complex technical solutions. This position requires understanding of Event-Driven Development Principals, networking, familiarity with various databases as well as different communication protocols and technologies.