Within a large Ciklum Global Workforce Management family, we are looking for a JuniorTalent Acquisition Consultant who will join a high paced working environment within the driving & dynamic team of Talent Acquisition. We share values of mutual trust, transparency, and initiative. And fun, of course.
Location: Our person can live in Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Odessa, Kharkiv or Vinnytsia(preferably). Nevertheless, in case you live in the other beautiful place in the Ukraine — you are welcome to apply as well.
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
Join us today and let’s empower success together!
- The new role of Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant implies providing non-tech and tech search, selection and recruitment services for Ciklum itself
- You will conduct search and engage both passive and active talent for assigned pool of vacancies
- You will use market expertise, data, and business acumen to develop and implement effective candidate sourcing strategies. Combine and activate various technical tools and sources depending on search specifics
- You will perform screening interviews to assess preliminary soft and technical skill sets with suggested action items on how to progress the candidate forward
- You will build and maintain network of potential candidates in terms of current and future hiring needs through on-going relationship management
- You will provide organizational support to the Senior Talent Acquisition Consultants and hiring managers with interview scheduling, feedback sharing and candidate’s evaluation professional expertise
- You will work closely with all Ciklum locations (not only Ukraine), and one of the main focuses for you will be recruitment support of back-office teams (like Facility, Global Workforce Management, Finances, IT, Sales etc.)
- As a piece of the job, you will be liaising:
- Internally: with Talent Acquisition team, and Ciklum management team (e.g. hiring managers)
- And externally: building relationships with related communities, professional candidates and referral network
- 1+ year of experience in researching or recruitment at preferably in recruitment agencies for executive search. If you have less than 1 year of experience, but confident in your search and analysis skills — you are very welcome to apply
- Skills in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting
- Upper-intermediate level of written and conversational English
- Experience of talent sourcing for different types of vacancies, levels of candidates and industries
- Ability to do pitching, negotiations, keeping the main idea in focus and getting the best result
- Understanding of IT domain specifics and job market
- The work from home mode that we are currently experiencing gives us a lot of excellent work-life-balance opportunities, but definitely requires more. Thus, we welcome a self-driven person who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode
- We do need excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and a positive and result-oriented attitude. We praise a person who likes getting win-win results and ready to negotiate different people in a multicultural environment. And, what is essential, OUR PERSON should value high-ethical standards as much as we are
- And the last but not the least — curiosity and ability to learn. We check this part during the interview very carefully; we promise
What’s in it for you?
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org