ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our customer takes the leading position in advanced data. We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer who will be part of the Feature Team for a project that pertains to the marketing and sales area. The goal of the project is analyzing, prediction and optimization of revenue growth management.
• Take part in requirements analyzes, research implementation ways and possibilities.
• Analyze and estimate implementation efforts.
• Actively participate in developing new features from scratch.
• Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives.
• Responsible for resolving crisis situations within his/her areas of responsibility
• Continuously collaborate with stakeholders.
• Report about current team status, technical and other risks.
5+ years of Python development experience
• Full application lifecycle experience.
• Strong experience with micro services
• Docker, clouds (AWS — preferred)
• Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices.
• Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done.
• Fast research and learning skills
• Team working experience in Agile/Scrum
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, design patterns
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Sufficient English level for communication (verbal & written).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Experience with Pandas
• Experience with fastapi
• CI/CD and related tools
• Cloud providers: AWS.
• Frontend (React) development experience
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge zone, coffee points etc.)
— Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays
— Paid sick-leaves
— Premium Medical & Life insurance
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Training activities & bonuses for internal training delivery
— Corporate events