• 3+ years of development experience;
• Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language;
• Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka;
• Good knowledge of Microservices;
• Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
— Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.;
— Go’s templating language;
— Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer;
— Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel;
— Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux.
• Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments;
• English level: Upper-Intermediate.