- Must understand written/spoken English well;
- Confident understanding of OSI/TCP-IP model and Networks;
- Basic understanding of Windows & *nix;
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security;
- Fast learning and desire to develop;
- Result oriented;
- Discipline and self-organization;
- Honesty and openness.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, Crowdstrike, Threat Hunting;
- Experience with deploying and managing Desired State Configuration;
- Experience with performing Forensic analysis.
CCNA, CompTia Security +, Cisco Cyber Security
- salary in $ based on the interview;
- three-story office in the center of Odessa;
- long-term contract and official employment;
- paid internship;
- fixed working schedule without overtime;
- taxi «Bond» at the end of the working day;
- communication with native speakers (USA);
- a team where the average age is 25 years;
- medical insurance at the end of the trial period;
- movie nights on fridays and board games;
- large library of books and book-crossing;
- coffee breaks, fruits, vegetables and a salad bar for energy.
Alerts — Review and investigate alerts, respond to incidents. Routinely review
- Privileged accounts — creation of new admin accounts, account usage, and anomalous activity on accounts;
- Configuration changes;
- New users / terminations — check for consistency and anomalies;
- Server and Host provisioning and decommissioning — check for process and entry consistency and anomalies;
- Vulnerability Management — monitor systems patch status and address any open vulnerabilities;
- Create daily and weekly reports.
The main goal of the Cyber Security Support will be the detection and analysis of cybersecurity incidents, prompt response, prevention of their occurrence and reporting. Our candidate does not need to have an experience in cyber security so this is a great opportunity for starting a career in that sphere.
We provide all the conditions for your growth.
Our candidate should be located in Odessa.
Our candidate should be ready for a working schedule 4/3 up to 12 hours.