Info about our customers:
ChatFood is an all-in-one ordering platform to help restaurants take back control of their online business. We are a fast-growing mission-driven company that is redefining how restaurants can sell online and thrive in a highly competitive digital world without sacrificing their hard-earned profits.
It all started by asking ourselves why restaurants can’t have access to high-level technology to run their online business and provide an outstanding experience to their guests? Why should they keep paying high-commissions on every online order they get from third-party platforms?
We believe technology should serve the restaurants and not the opposite, and that’s why ChatFood exists. Our relentless commitment to helping our users grow their business independently is at the heart of everything we do. We are problem solvers, curious, and passionate about building the tools they need to overcome the challenges and risks to grow their businesses.
Info about this role:
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, customer-centric startup, and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers, to help shape a new, frictionless online ordering experience for millions of users across the world.
If you are passionate about redefining how technology can enable businesses to grow, empathize with users, and have the skills and experience, we want to chat!
Happy to propose long-term cooperation with a great and comfortable product company.
1 Strong Middle, 1 Senior PHP developers are hiring in Lviv right now
Team from Emirates (+ few team members from other countries) = 25 people (FE devs, BE devs, DevOps, Designers, Management)
● 4+ years of experience in PHP(Laravel) and/or Node.js(TypeScript, NestJS)
● Solid experience writing RESTful API endpoints
● Proficient understanding of Git
● Implement automated tests in collaboration with other software engineers
● Proficient in writing testable, maintainable, and understandable code
● Open to giving and receive critical and constructive feedback.
● Passion for user experience, performance, and uptime
● Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
● Experience working with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms HTML5 and CSS3
● Continuous learner who keeps up to date with technologies to generate innovative solutions
● A passion for engineering excellence
● At least Upper-Intermediate level of English language
Would be a plus
● Ability to work with other programming languages
● Experience with AWS technologies — EC2, RDS, EKS, etc.
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Experience with GraphQL
● Familiarity with ES6 and beyond
● Experience with Vue.js
● Experience with TypeScript is a double bonus point :)
What You’ll Do:
● You will collaborate with team members to conceptualize and build well-crafted scalable solutions that will meet the — demands of our high volume of daily traffic
● You will constructively provide feedback and insights to your peers through code reviews and other discussions
● You will improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
● Premium medical insurance (after probation period)
● Fitness club membership (after probation period)
● 20 workdays of vacation per year
● 15 paid sick leaves per year
● State holidays
● Company legal and accounting support
● Flexible working hours without time trackers
● Teambuilding events