Program-Ace is an innovation-oriented company with more than 25 years' experience. Among others of business lines, we cooperate with the world’s most influential brands to create high-quality 2D and 3D solutions for AR, VR, MR applications, virtual training & 3D simulations, and games.
Program-Ace is a team of professionals that is capable of bringing the most ambitious ideas to life. And this cool, talented, creative, and continually growing team needs a Middle С++ Unreal Engine Developer.
- 2 years of C++ experience;
- Knowledge of Blueprint, C++;
- Experience with VR (Vive, Oculus);
- Experience in optimizing projects for mobile applications;
- Knowledge of multiplayer development using UE Online Subsystem (local, Steam, Oculus);
- 2 years working with Unreal Engine 4 on both level design and engine/game programming;
- Understanding of versioning and repository best practices;
- Strong 3D math, optimization, debugging, and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of classical algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Experience with other project management tools and techniques (Agile / Scrum, Jira / Trello, Hansoft & Shotgun, etc.);
- Written and spoken English (at least Intermediate level).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Playfab/GameSparks/Photon;
- Experience in the development of Plugins;
- Experience with Voice Chat.
- Work on a project-oriented development team to create custom Unreal Engine 4 applications for diverse use cases;
- Aid project management team with scoping and task estimation;
- Design innovative implementations of the desired functionality;
- Build tools and automation for use by others;
- Implement user interfaces based on mockups;
- Diagnose, document, and fix reported bugs;
- Collaborate with other developers to evaluate project requirements.
- Competitive salary;
- Paid 24-day vacation;
- Sick leave compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team buildings;
- Fun corporate events;
- Performance reviews with possible salary raises;
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the city center.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to «[откликнуться]» indicating «Middle С++ Unreal Engine Developer».