With the growth of our client, an automated logo maker, domain registrar, website builder and branding and design studio, we’re looking an experienced UI/UX Designer with great skills and a great portfolio to showcase. Your main focus will be to conduct a full design cycle, from collecting inspiration through creating a flawless UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in UX and interactive design
- Mastery over design tools like PhotoShop, Sketch, and Illustrator
- Intuition for pixel-perfect design solutions
- Familiarity with animation and prototyping tools, such as Invision, Principle, and Axure
- Passion for solving complex product problems
- English B2+ (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
What You’ll Do:
- collaborate with Product Managers and Software Developers and define, design and deliver pixel-perfect products
- conduct extensive product research based on user feedback, data, competitor analysis and more
- analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users after product launches
- map all possible scenarios and create product flows
- take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to complete and animated prototypes
- Competitive compensation in USD;
- Fixed schedule;
- Option to work remotely;
- Financial and professional growth;
- Paid intensive training and trial period;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy;
The cherry on top is you’ll get an IT business skill set second to none.
SupportYourApp is a leading Support as a Service company. We work with 28 countries and provide BPO solutions to IT companies in 31 languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of IT industry among our clients.
Grab your chance to join us, and send us your CV in English pointing out your outstanding skills!