Location: Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr | November 30, 2020
Infopulse is currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Vinnytsia, Lviv or Zhytomyr.
We are looking for talented, passionate, results-oriented professionals to join our team and to develop a challenging and dynamic business project. It is based on .NET Framework, MS SQL and the latest Angular. The system is designed to operate in Azure to meet all expected potential.
Our customer is one of the worldwide known Big Four audit companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
- A dynamic and interesting project that provides possibility to develop a new business solution for one of the worldwide audit companies
- Opportunity to join a friendly and self-motivated team, grow professionally and increase your knowledge
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing you to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
- Participating in solution analysis, design and architecture
- Developing mission-critical enterprise applications
- Designing and developing highly modular object-oriented code with extensibility
- Building quality code while adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Performing enhancements or maintenance of existing applications when needed
- Collaborating with customer product owner, customer engineering team, QA and BA units
- Collaborating in a fast-paced, continual learning environment, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to resolve business issues.
- 3+ years of demonstrated application development experience in the following areas:
– enterprise applications with long term support,
– line of business user interfaces,
– multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of mission-critical application lifecycle that are distributed around the globe
- Proficiency in developing applications in C# using contemporary OOP/OOD techniques
- Hands-on experience with .NET Web API, DACPACs and continues delivery database schema changes without POCO
- Experience with Azure Storage Accounts, KeyVault, SQL Elastic Pools
- Experience with IoC, DI (Unity 5.0+)
- Experience with authentication/authorization, JWT Tokens, and SAML Tokens
- Knowledge of distributed systems, SOLID principles, design patterns
- Knowledge of software testing (Unit, Integration, Fuzzing)
- Experience with planning refactoring and perform software transformation
- Understanding of security testing (vulnerability, penetration, auditing)
- Experience in SCRUM development and unit testing
- Strong communication abilities to articulate technology-based decisions
- Hands-on experience with GIT and ability to manage multiple product versions in single repository
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English or above.