Location: Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Remote Ukraine, Ukraine, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr | February 09, 2021
Infopulse welcomes specialists to join our project as AWS Cloud Integration Engineer with 3-5 years of experience to join our AWS delivery team. This role is intended to design, develop and support AWS-based data lake and data warehouse solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented professional with deep commitment to success to be part of our long-term delivery.
- Design and development for data ingestion pipeline from external data sources using different types of APIs, design and development for cloud application APIs
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a back-end engineer
- Experience with AWS platform
- Knowledge and practical experience with at least one of technologies: Python, Java, .NET, Scala
- Experience integrating informational systems using different approaches and technologies
- Understanding of relational database concepts and SQL
- English: Intermediate and above
- Experience with any ESB technology
- Deep knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of AWS Glue, AWS Step Functions, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS
- Ability to collaborate well in a distributed team environment and brainstorm with other Developers\DevOps staff on ideas and technologies
- Well-developed technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willingness to learn and develop new skill sets when necessary
- Troubleshooting with attention to detail.