Beetroot, a Swedish-Ukrainian tech company with a social mission to create a better world, is growing quickly. We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us become better at finding the coolest tech talent in Ukraine. You will do this by joining our Career Marketing team, where you will create and implement digital marketing programs. You will be in charge of all career digital channels, using them to generate brand awareness, engagement, and more vacancy applicants.
The right person for this role is extremely data-driven, a proactive self-starter, and enjoys collaborative work in a fast-moving team environment.
- Be a champion for digital knowledge and understanding of our target audience and their behavioral patterns
- Plan, execute, and continuously improve promo campaigns in Google Ads, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn), on specialized industry websites, and other digital media
- SEO optimize the website for search engines
- CRO, increasing conversion rates of landing pages, forms and CTAs
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, manage and update the database
- Work closely with content copywriters to identify “high potential” topics for articles and other website content, SEO optimizing as necessary
- Prepare comprehensive reports for digital channels
- Support other marketing activities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Tech or related fields.
- Experience with Facebook ads, Google ads, and web analytics.
- Experience with Mailchimp or any other email marketing tool
- Understanding of Google search algorithms and SEO practices
- Experience with WordPress based websites
- Upper-intermediate English writing skills
- Strong project management and communication skills