Location: Kyiv | April 02, 2021
We are thrilled to announce a new opening for the position of a Portfolio Manager for one of the rapidly growing accounts.
If you are a great negotiator – you can effectively hold negotiations with the customer and within the respective teams, contribute to establishing the governance and enhancing the processes between Infopulse and customer, facilitate collaboration between the teams and the customer – you are invited to join our department management team!
As a portfolio manager, you will be overseeing the processes and specifics of how the teams reach the customer’s objectives in close alignment with the Infopulse strategy. Strong communication and leadership skills are essential for this position.
- Through effective leadership, focus on team performance and manage attrition
- Participate in the interviews to prescreen the candidates
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address the identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success, participate in the Performance Evaluation program in close cooperation with the external customer
- Manage escalation procedures and ensure the service level is maintained
- Suggest programs for team or individual development and motivation together with the customer
- Interface with the client and attend client calls when appropriate
- Provide regular and adhoc analysis, reports, and metrics to key stakeholders
- Align work processes, structure, and systems to meet customer needs
- Fluent English, French – nice to have
- Corresponding people management experience is vital (you may previously hold the following positions: Project Coordinator, Team Leader, Account Manager, Project Manager, HR people partner and other relevant functions)
- 5+ years of experience in the international corporate environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Familiarity with IT or Telco environment