Location: Kyiv | April 07, 2021
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as an Billing/Collections Specialist for our respectful client BICS in our Kyiv office.
A selected specialist will manage portfolio of international suppliers & customers completing tasks both at Billing and at Collection cycle level.
Billing cycle level: follow up billing and validation requirements from the introduction of the revenue to the validation, solution of disputes and calculation of volume deals and other complex deals. Ensure the issues follow-up on a daily basis and build an excellent trust relation with the customer.
Collection cycle level: follow up payments in order to maximize the cash flow and manage the credit risk and overdue of a customer. Ensure customer balance accuracy and take all necessary actions to collect amounts at due date
- Produce, control and validate all international traffic of incoming and outgoing documents for/from operators and collect or pay the outstanding balance due. Respond promptly to any queries received on these invoices. Ensure that the balance agreed with the customer supplier prior the due date to allow on time collection
- End to end validation of disputes, resolution of the dispute including negotiation with the operators
- Launch cost disputes towards the customer, use finance policy and contractual details to get a prompt response to these disputes. Follow up on revenue disputes and resolve them in the close cooperation with the sales / customer/ Back office departments
- Serve as a SPOC for Building good customer relationships through rapid response on any queries received and through daily follow up and contact with the customer. Carry out settlement services to collect and organize netting and payments with customers and suppliers
- Be accountable for the correct prices and costs in the billing systems, in order to avoid prior month impacts and assure that the customers are correctly billed. Be responsible for the alignment between the internal systems for the volume deal pricing
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance or Economics is preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (excel, power point)
- Strong analytical skills and well-structured thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in Accounting and knowledge of any other language will be an asset