You will have an opportunity to work on interesting internal and external projects, as well as become one of the key team members in the mobile app development department.
While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Solid experience with mobile app development and being a team player, readiness to assist your colleagues with different tasks and questions will make you a top candidate.
- Build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Communicate with PM and the customer
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provide estimates for tasks and whole projects
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience with iOS(Swift, Objective C)
- Strong architectural background
- Experience with SwiftUI, UIKit
- Knowledge of RX, Combine
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Code review and possibly mentoring other developers
- Flutter experience is nice to have