Team Work Spirit is looking for DevOps Engineers
In the project, we use mostly AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, ELB, ASG, AMI, IAM), Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Elastic Container Service.
General expectations from the DevOps Engineer are like this:
* Linux administration;
* CI experience with Jenkins or equivalent;
* AWS (EC2, VPC, Autoscaling, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, etc.);
* Kubernetes and Elastic Container Service.
* Automation, IaC: Terraform, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack;
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
* Bash and/or Python;
* English — intermediate.
If you’re familiar with any technology from AWS and Automation lines, that’s fine, being strong with LAMP/LEMP stack is required
Office within walking distance of m. Bot Sad, friendly team; paid sick leave, vacation, holidays, events, English classes