Location: Kyiv, Lviv | April 21, 2021
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes a talented Senior Java Full Stack Developer (with React.js), a professional who will join a new project within a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS in our Kyiv and Lviv office.
In order for BICS to enforce their international coverage we start a new team which mission is to build a platform to support the integration between country specific interconnections and our existing backoffice tooling.
This includes a number portability system, extension of our API’s in regard’s address management, supporting emergency services worldwide and building extensive reporting services.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial software engineering as a Java Developer
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8 and above, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA
- Good knowledge of and experience with JS
- Knowledge of Webservices: being able to write and design RESTfull API’s
- Knowledge of Design patterns & clean code principles, with focus on writing testable and tested code
- Readiness to write frontend (with React) from scratch and drive the development
- Understanding what’s needed to have production ready React frontend for an existing application
- Good knowledge of Oracle databases and being able to write and read complex SQL queries
- Proficient English, communication is key in successful teams and we expect developers to be able to communicate with other teams and stakeholders
- Experience in API lifecycle and/or API gateway systems
- Experience in Microservice architectures or refactoring process towards a service based model
- Test Driven Development
- Agile mind-set; team player, being constructive and positive minded, who values collaboration and openness
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to estimate and commit on a plan of realization