Location: Kyiv | April 23, 2021
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Sales Operations Assistant for our respectful client BICS in our Kyiv office.
Reporting directly to the Sales Analytics Manager, within the Sales Operations team, the Commercial Assistant supports all the business and administrative customer related activities (pre and post sales), in order to consolidate tasks that are performed by the Sales Managers. The final mission is to bring efficiency and business intelligence to the sales support process in the day-to-day operational and think forward to automation.
The position requires frequent contacts with Account Managers worldwide and other departments around BICS.
- Provide administrative and commercial support to the commercial department for various services, customer groups and products (Voice, Messaging, Mobility and Capacity services)
- Order forms creation and price implementation
- Pricing introduction and maintenance in all relevant pricing tools. For Example:
- Mobility products pricing tool management: focus on OC Roaming and Instant Roaming
- OSS approval and price configuration
- Sim for Things administration (accruals and invoicing, CN creation, management of ad hoc requests)
- Voice VAS price management, monthly revenue commitment check and price list
- Interaction with Finance department to guarantee consistent billing of BICS Customers
- Responsible for customer information and data integrity in various platforms (i.e. RDB and Salesforce.com)
- Perform various ad hoc requests
- Identify tasks that can be automated and support the implementation of automation features as they are delivered
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar support function in Marketing, Sales or Finance department
- Excellent knowledge of English language (any other language is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office stack (word, excel, power point)
- Result driven and able to perform under pressure
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus but also a strong quality focus
- Very good team spirit but also be able to act independently