Location: Kyiv, Lviv | April 26, 2021
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our team as Middle/Senior Software Test Engineer in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
We offer the opportunity to collaborate in professional and challenging environment in telecommunications sector.
Future candidate will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
- Strong knowledge of testing theory
- Strong analytical skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience with API testing
- Understanding and good experience using agile principles (Scrum)
- Experience in estimation of testing activities
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document
- Ability to write Test Strategy
- Managing testing processes on project from initiation till closure
- Knowledge of Jira, Zephyr for Jira
- Experience with UNIX
- Ability to manage maintenance of the test ware
- We expect the IT Test Engineers to be team players in an international team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Pro-active communication in case of questions, issues, improvement proposals etc., is crucial
- Travelling to the HQ in Brussels on a regular basis shouldn’t be an issue (once borders are opened)