Location: Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Remote Ukraine, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr | April 29, 2021
Infopulse invites talented professionals to work as a .NET Core/React Team Lead in Ukraine.
Our client LivePerson develops and manages an Online Experts advice platform of over 60 thousand experts in hundreds of categories and has millions of clients that get live advice.
Be part of a strong team and enjoy the work environment of a start-up, with a robust product and the benefits of belonging to an excellent company.
We are looking for an extremely technical and mission-oriented team lead who can execute in Scrum development teams and can design and develop products in accordance with the product requirements. This position requires an excellent team player attitude and good communication skills.
- Manage a SCRUM team while still coding 50%
- Manage, plan and develop new responsive SPA from scratch
- Provide the team technical assistance by performing root cause analysis
- Discover and develop new technologies and lead the architecture solutions design
- Be part of the R&D management team reporting to the R&D Manager
- Perform Code Reviews
- Produce quality products on time to meet our business goals and deliver a high quality, secure, stable and high-performance product
- Manage team processes, quality and deliveries
- 4+ years of experience in C# programming with deep understanding of .NET behind the scenes mechanisms
- 2+ years of experience with React.js and building responsive applications
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on team leader of 3-5 developers with proven management experience in building and leading a winning development team
- Experience in high traffic online web applications, design, development, and deployments
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Client & Server-side technologies: C#, WEB API, React
- Experience in developing web applications for mobile browsers
- Experience with MS SQL/Oracle
- Experience with development in the cloud environment (AWS or Azure) – Advantage
- Experience with an online B2C business – Advantage