PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our client is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to humanize healthcare.
Position suppose contribution on Back End side to develop core features of the product and migrate existing services to the new tech stack. Active collaboration with stakeholders and other teams.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtains tasks from Team Lead and executes the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives.
• Provides estimations, agrees on task duration with a Team Lead and contributes to the project plan of an assigned area.
• Reports to Team Lead about area readiness/quality and raises red flags in crisis situations.
• Works in close contact with stakeholders and other teams on the client’s side
• Implements BE features according to high-quality delivery standard
• Participates in the migration of services to the new tech stack.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of commercial development experience
• 2+ years of Python experience
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Hand-on experience with Flask, Thrift, gRPC and Protobuf
• Experience with micro services
• Upper-Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
• Experience of working on Medical projects
• Fluent English
• Strong communication & team working skills