We expect you:
• to be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics, where people perform their best and work together as a team. Where people have fun while delivering and where they are confident in raising impediments and issues.
• to know the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, you know the various agile and lean processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and know when to apply the various techniques to provide value to a team.
• to understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
• to be a strong change agent who leads by example
• have excellent English speaking skills
We see you as a person who:
• understands the difference between doing and being agile — and you practice the latter
• share agile values
• has solid experience in the software industry
• is a fast learner, actively seeking learning opportunities and utilizing them
• is easy and pleasant to work with
• is genuinely interested in helping other people succeed
• worked in several agile set-ups, has some international experienceб and don’t mind traveling