• proficiency in one of the following — Golang, C++, Python or Java
Our code is mostly written in Go, so if you don’t know it yet, but you’d like to switch to Go, we’ll expect you to master it once you join the team (we’ll provide the training, of course 🙂).
• very good knowledge of any other programming language;
• experience in building software architecture;
• very good knowledge of Linux;
• knowledge of best practices in software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review, good knowledge of Git, experience with SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc) databases.
• proactive and extraverted personality, ability to work autonomously while being part of the team;
• good communication skills in English.