Required Skills & Expertise:
• English proficiency: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly new business domains and technical applications.
• Motivation and self-sufficiency.
• Ability to switch quickly between tasks and prioritize work.
• Knowledge of business analysis techniques and theory of software requirements development.
• Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
• A degree in a Business, Information Systems, Computer Science discipline or equivalent relevant experience in IT.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Application experience with Agile software development techniques and principles.
• Practical knowledge of Scrum framework.
• Application experience with software development of web-based systems and full-stack projects.