At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
With us, you can
● Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
● Pick a project you want to work on
● Get premium compensation for the right skills
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, and Kyiv
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
We are looking for a leader who has
● 5+ years of experience in software development
● Leadership experience with a cross-functional team collaboration
● Upper-Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
More details about AgileEngine
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our list of clients includes brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured in Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.
Here’s a quick overview of some of our projects:
Our full-stack engineering team is working on expanding the functionality of a video conferencing app. The varied technology stack underlying this functionality includes Scala, Java, PostgreSQL, Redis, Angular, and C++.
Another product we’re working on is designated to simplify logistics. We’ve contributed to the native mobile app development for iOS and Android as well as QA.
A member of Forbes Technology Council and a developer of the only product that converts desktop Java applications into web apps, our CEO Alex Kalinovsky has also authored a book on reverse engineering with Java. Our leadership team is made up of passionate experts with vast experience in leading R&D teams at companies like Appian and FINRA as well as delivering engineering excellence at Google and Airbnb.
AgileEngine is home to 500+ highly skilled and creative professionals, and we’re proud that people long to be in our team. Your journey with us can boost your professional development and open new horizons.
Share your CV and we’ll get back to you shortly!