SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation.
Our customer is an American multinational call center technology and customer experience company headquartered in Westford, Massachusetts. They provide contact center software and workforce optimization solutions powerful enough to ignite agent performance and deliver truly responsive, omnichannel customer care.
Thanks to fruitful collaboration between SoftServe and the customer in infrastructure domain, there is great assistance with developing cloud-based solutions, using cutting-edge technologies. As an AWS partner, the customer has almost all the infrastructure build using AWS stack.
• Having relevant expertise as a DevOps Engineer (at least 3 years)
• Professional with AWS
• The one who can boast of practical experience with Chef
• Proficient with Terraform
• Having a grasp of Ansible
• Showing Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Most popular Cloud technologies
• International Scrum team
• A team of highly qualified DevOps and DBA engineers working on the development, continuous improvement, and maintenance of infrastructure, including both solutions, Cloud and On-Prem
• Evolution of high-load solutions as well as the requirement of fast delivery to the market of new versions
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Develop a unique and brand-new product in healthcare that will help people to get better treatment and will save the lives of people
• Enjoy the project in a friendly team
• Be able to grow professionally and develop your career