About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for coaching and helping one or two Scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries of e-commerce solutions within projects worldwide. Will be working closely with the Project Manager to achieve successful delivery of the project within specified project constraints.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Motivate Scrum team members and empower them to work self-organized;
• Arrange an atmosphere of close collaboration for the Scrum teams within the project;
• Development of deep empathy and rapport in multicultural Teams;
• Boost efficiency within the teams to increase value for clients;
• Help the teams resolving project issues;
• Follow company Agile framework standards for Scrum;
• Implement the Scrum Framework on the projects in close cooperation with the client;
• Provide knowledge sharing and coaching the team and client on Scrum processes and tools;
• Achieve the best possible result with the team;
• Ensure visibility and understanding of the solution to be delivered (Product Roadmap and Product Goals);
• Provide leadership and motivation of team members to meet Product Goals;
• Establish and efficiently facilitate communications among project’s stakeholders;
• Implement and support Agile best practices in the projects;
• Provide knowledge sharing on Agile frameworks to colleagues and members of other company departments.
What We’re Looking For
• Familiar with Agile software development frameworks and processes like Scrum, Kanban;
• Knowledge of scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, SoS, DaD, Less, Nexus) is a plus;
• Experience as Agile trainer is a plus;
• Strong Agile mindset;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Understanding of cognitive biases in multicultural environment;
• Knowledge of principles of how adults are learning would be a plus;
• Knowledge and experience in facilitation using different techniques;
• Knowledge in Jira, Confluence is a plus;
• Practical experience in facilitating remote meetings with any tools;
• Formal certification as Scrum Master;
• Formal Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certification is a plus;
• 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master or AgileCoach/Team Coach;
• E-commerce domain knowledge would be a plus;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
• Software development basic knowledge.
What’s In It For you
• Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
• Business trips to other offices’ location;
• Comfortable Office.