In this role, your main challenge will be to support our world-leading software solutions targeted at the Aviation sector. We are looking for an individual who can project manage and troubleshoot a variety of systems. On a regular basis you also will interact and manage expectations with customers and relay issues back to the team.
Are you excited? Keep reading!
AerData is the world’s leading provider of lease management, records management, engine fleet planning and audit, and inspection software as well as technical and back-office services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors, and MROs. With a strong customer focus, AerData delivers reliable and secure services to its clients using latest technologies and state of the art infrastructure.
AerData is part of the Digital Aviation and Analytics business unit within Boeing Global Services. Boeing offers the industry’s largest portfolio of support and services solutions, providing customers a competitive advantage by solving real operational problems, enabling better decisions, maximizing efficiency, and improving environmental performance — intelligent information solutions across the entire aviation ecosystem.
- Project managing software implementations in conjunction with other teams following our customer engagement mode
- Monitor data migrations for leasing data are executed successfully and project managing basic to medium complexity issues
- Ensure that when the client raises issues or software requirements, all relevant information is gathered, so that the issue can be solved, and the progress can be tracked
- Customer engagement and managing the expectations when issues are raised by clients
- Approach customers proactively to ensure that the software is used as effectively as possible and provides value
- An expert in product ins and outs and customer specific installations
- Pro-actively provide the customer with an overview of new available functionalities
- Provide training to a client digital or on location when requested
- B-trips to Amsterdam
- At least 3 years of experience working with software implementation projects and IT
- Ability and interest in learning and understanding of complex technical solutions, like asset management solutions and data migration implications
- Ability to map customers business processes to product capabilities
- Ability to bring across the value of functionality to client users
- Strong passion for customers with a services-oriented mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that can tailor a message to end-users through executives (Advanced English level)
- Result oriented and high sense of responsibility
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Previous experience with a software tech company in a technical and customer facing role
- Fluent in English, additional languages are certainly an advantage
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, and can work independently
- Ability to adapt and work in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER