UTOR - software testing company.
We work on the principle of non-standard outstaff. We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project.
We don't have internal products and developers in the company.
Our customers are from the UK, USA, Canada, Japan, Germany, Poland and other European countries. Their products are so different that we can only combine their most popular domains: e-commerce, e-education, crypto, fintech, medicine, travel, SaaS and others.
Projects come with a part time and a full time load. Testing from scratch or supporting what the client already has. Web or mobile applications.
We prefer to give employees those projects with which they will be interested to work and associate themselves.
What do we want from you?
Good spoken English
- Сommercial experience over 2 years
- Experience in Web, Mobile and API testing
- Ability to write QA documentation - test cases, checklists, test plans
- Knowledge of software development process, testing life cycle
What do we offer?
- Participation in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Strong QA Engineers community
- Fully remote
- Any load you are comfortable with
- Different types of implementation: mentoring juniors, interviewing, speaking on any topic within the company, conducting audits for clients.
Recruiting flow - HR interview (30 min) - Tech Interview (1 hour) - Interview with client (if necessary)