The project consists of 10+ microservices running on Kubernetes, so it’s an excellent chance to gain or improve your proficiency in microservices.
On the project, you won’t be alone: company will provide experienced architects you can consult with about the project and microservices architecture in general.
• 3+ years of commercial experience with Python
• Experience developing non-trivial projects with Flask from scratch
• Strong experience writing unit tests (Pytest preferred)
• Experience with Celery (RabbitMQ backend preferred)
• Docker experience
• MongoDB experience
• Experience of direct day-to-day communication with English-speaking clients
• English level: intermediate and higher
Would be a plus:
• Experience / desire to lead development team
• Experience of requirements elaboration from client and decomposing them to tech tasks
• Experience building and deploying microservices (ideally — with Kubernetes)
• ElasticSearch experience
• Experience with some Flask batteries like Flask-Restplus, Marshmallow, and Flask-accept