Plexteq offers an exciting opportunity to be involved in backend web development on several projects. Application domains: network security, online conferencing, eGov, data processing, online service of scheduling meetings.
One of the projects is about developing an online service for booking meetings. The software allows users to schedule meetings and arrange video calls. Additionally, it has a payment system Stripe and synchronization with Google and Microsoft calendars.
- 1-2 years of commercial experience in web backend development, applying node.js
- previous experience with SQL databases (like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) and NoSQL databases
- experience with integration and unit testing (we use such libraries as Mocha, Chai, Jest)
- understanding of SOLID and DRY principles
- Intermediate English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- experience with ORM Sequelize, Prisma, TypeORM, Bookshelf, Objection.js
- understanding of Docker containers,
- previous experience with Swagger and Socket.io
What we offer
- development of tech & soft skills
- paid 24 days of vacations and 20 sick leaves per year
- paid participation in conferences and hackathons
- corporate English classes
- covid-19 compensation
- sport compensation
- knowledge-sharing activities like tech discussions and tech/ soft skills meetups
- bright teambuildings and corporate events
If you’re interested in gaining profound experience in backend development, hurry up to apply!