Our customer uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial processes.
The project’s mission is to enable our users to collect and digitize the 3D world around them through a delightful interactive experience, and apply state-of-the-art mobile ML and 3D processing to this data both on-device and in the cloud.
About the position:
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer and technical leader to join our team and help us working on core improvements to the client’s mobile apps. The candidate will work on building the AR capture and reconstruction technology as part of the mobile 3D Capture and Reconstruction team. We are looking for someone who is creative, detail-oriented, and cares deeply about the user experience. You think about long-term solutions and enjoy the process of collaborating with your teammates to architect reliable, scalable and maintainable applications.
- Working on developing performance-critical user experiences which are the primary user touchpoint for the entire platform.
- Writing code across the stack to build innovative products that delight users.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Designers and QA engineers to continuously improve on the user experience.
- As you iterate, you’ll work closely with your fellow engineers to architect new systems, refactor code under test, and continuously deploy code to production.
- As you grow into the role you will have opportunities to lead new product features and engineering initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience in architecting and building reliable, scalable, maintainable high-performance mobile applications
- 2+ years of React (or a similar modern frontend framework)
- Cares about best practices in quality and development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have:
- Native iOS or Android (Swift/ Kotlin preferred)
- Mobile AR (ARCore / ARKit)
- GPU optimization (e.g. Metal)
- Mobile machine learning deployment (CoreML or ML Kit)
- Image/video processing
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social and cultural events