The world’s giant in the security area is seeking a skilled Swift Engineer to join our R&D centre (Remote or in the Kyiv office) to help us develop and test a suite of interactive applications for iOS and macOS.
Team and Product:
This team is working with some of the most advanced technologies of iOS and macOS core, covering users traffic protection and scanning vulnerabilities of user privacy data leaks in the web, dark web and apps.
As a member of our dynamic organization, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft new features that will delight and inspire millions of people every single day.
You will be guided and mentored by an experienced tech lead and directly communicate with product owners, QA engineers, UI/UX designers.
What you will do:
- features requirements shaping (tech edge cases analysis);
- solution researches for technical challenges;
- POC development, solutions presentation;
- estimation, planning & architecture design;
- features delivery as iOS & macOS applications or SDKs.
What do we expect from you:
- Min 2 years of commercial apps development with Swift
- Up to date experience with UIKit and the iOS SDK
- User Interface Development / Storyboards / XIBs
- Passion to deliver clean code
- Good understanding of software engineering processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- English — upper intermediate
- macOS or Linux/Unix OS knowledge is a big advantage;
- macOS development experience is not a must but will be a big plus;
- Knowledge of C/C++ is not mandatory but will help you a lot.
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degreeor higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
What we offer (besides motivation finances):
- Amazing opportunities for professional growth within a top-notch team of professionals
- Ability to influence the product roadmap
- Ability to make an impact on users worldwide
- Full remote
- Flexible working hours
- No overtime — healthy work-life balance
- No rush — we thoroughly plan our work.
- No limit to vacation
- 1000 $/year: your self-education (courses and training).
Our interview process:
- 20m interview with one of our Talent Team Partner
- 30m interview — Tech Screening with our Engineer
- 30m discussion — product, role, offer, conditions with our CEO