About the product:
Our Product is a flexible payment infrastructure with increased speed, transparency, and certainty — vital requirements in an always-on digital economy. Our API-powered platform makes it easy for businesses across industries to enable Banking as a Service (BaaS) offerings and embed financial services into their customer touchpoints for differentiated value propositions.
- Python V.3;
- GraphQL, RESTful;
About the role:
As a Python Engineer you will work full-time and resolve user issues on the project.
We are searching for a talented Python Engineer to join our global fintech project that enables businesses of every size to efficiently move money and deploy end-to-end financial services from anywhere in the world leveraging our expansive global network.
- Communicate with different stakeholders to gather and clarify requirements;
- Develop and maintain the test cases after a feature is landed or bug is fixed;
- Trace the code from the existing system and design a better one;
- Integrate with other Payment/Remittance services;
- Document what we develop and what we think;
- Work on a Remittance service with 99.9% availabilities;
- Work on task automation such as reports, invoices, tests, etc;
- Deliver new features or bug fixes on time;
- Take the initiative. Solve problems. Ask for help when getting stuck.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in CS or related fields;
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python as the main programming language;
- Have experience in relational databases;
- Are proficient in unit tests, integration tests, or end-to-end tests;
- Are experienced in CI/CD technologies;
- Know Git or GitHub;
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new things;
- Have an Intermediate (or higher) level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in FinTech services;
- Experience in a functional programming language such as Erlang, Elixir;
- Experience in performance tests;
- Experience in Front-end techs, like React, CSS, Webpack, etc;
- Familiar with Design Pattern;
- Familiar with developing or refactoring legacy codes.
- Take care of strong opportunities for your professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
- Provide challenging tasks and a friendly experienced team;
- Maintain flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Produce direct communication with product stakeholders;
- Provide the ability to make an impact on product and company development;
- Give up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Provide discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
- Help you improve or maintain your English lever in our free English classes and The Business English Course;
- Give 23 business days leave, 10 sick days, and medical Covid support;
- Assist with legal and accounting support;
- Implement regular team events and activities;
- Give unforgettable emotions and gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a product-oriented software development company that sees its mission in bringing high standards to the technology industry.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals. Now we are 160+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.