At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and are ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Java Developer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
What is required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software design, development, and testing;
- Experience with Java 8+ (Streams, Completable Future, optional, generics);
- Experience with Spring (Core, Batch, MVC, Data, Security) and Spring Boot 2.0;
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring Boot 2.0 and skilled in Open API (swagger) specification;
- Experience in Unit Testing, familiar with at least one testing and mocking frameworks;
- Knowledge and understanding of relational and no-SQL databases;
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Good English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications.
Will be a plus:
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices — own your own infrastructure, build, deployment and production support;
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures, stream processing;
- Experience with Reactive Java frameworks (RxNetty, WebFlux, etc);
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS.
- Serve as a core member of an agile team;
- Design and develop software applications;
- Standard code quality processes execution;
- Team communications participation;
- Meetings with the client.
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: provectus.com.