Teamvoy is a custom software development company specializing in web and mobile application development for different industries.
We are looking for a IOS Engineer to join our professional team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain new and existing mobile applications based on specifications
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests
- Stay current with changes in mobile software engineering, specifically in terms of iOS
- Participate in code reviews
- Respond quickly to production issues and see them through to resolution
- Provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects
- Mentor junior software engineers and help refine their software development skill sets
- Participate in ideating and planning the upcoming features the team will focus on
Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in computer science or related field
- 2 + years of general experience in software development (iOS development experience)
- 1 + years experience in Swift
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and associated technologies and patterns such as TestFlight, Git, Git flow etc.
- Published at least 1 original iOS app
- Proven experience of the full iOS development life cycle
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
- Personal and professional development (tech talks, experience sharing meetings)
- Performance reviews every 6 months
- Superb office in the city center
About the client :
OSL is Asia’s largest digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ, and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement. OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.