The developer will be work as a part of the PAYMENT, Kiosk and Integrations team. It will play a leading role in the elaboration of a complex Java backend using Hibernate, Spring, MySQL and Elastic Search. Clients systems span 34 cities over multiple continents. Each operating context requires integrations with a diversified set of payment gateways and transit ecosystems.
You will touch technologies and environments like EMV, 3DS, HPP, Apple Pay and Google Wallet, e-wallets and all kinds of physical payment methodologies bridging over to digital.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience or in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science (Masters, a plus) or equivalent experience;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL;
- Knowledge of Elastic Search and Queuing services;
- Ability to produce efficient, reliable, and easy-to-maintain code;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure components;
- Experience with development of distributed systems / microservices;
- Experience with Linux environments;
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, component and unit testing;
- Knowledge of AWS services;
- Ability to architect software solutions;
- Experience working with Jenkins / Artifactory;
- Experience with Git and branching strategies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to articulate ideas.