We are looking for a QA Specialist to expand our team in our Kyiv office.
We are a one of the leading web development and digital marketing companies with offices in Kiev. Our company has been creating complex online applications and providing digital marketing services for clients in various verticals for over 10 years. We use innovative techniques to make sure our digital products and services are the best on the market.
Challenges you’ll meet:
- Conduct manual and auto tests
- testing API, WEB applications and interfaces
- development of test documentation
- test planning
- Bug resolution maintenance
- preparation of reports on test results
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas and make this world a better place for all of us.
What we expect from you:
- experience with test automation
- еxperience in testing automation
- experience with basic Web interface technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, TCP / IP)
- experience in conducting various testing techniques
- writing and maintaining test documentation — test cases, checklists etc.
- experience with version control systems
- basic automation skills
- knowledge of basic QA methodologies and tools for testing the software development life cycle and quality assurance processes
Our team values:
- Focus on results and flexibility. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes, to respond to changes.
- Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the workgroup on current projects in written (chats) and oral formats (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate and visualize tasks clearly and concisely.
- Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
- A team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
- Concern for the comfort of specialists (PC / Macs)
- Individual plans for a career development
- Paid 24 calendar vacation days and 5 sick leave days
- Comfortable, bright, cozy and modern office in downtown Kyiv (Olympic metro)
- Ability to work from home when necessary
- Frequent and interesting corporate and team-building events
- Motivation that won’t let you down but help to achieve your goals at work
- Professional and friendly colleagues who are ready to share their experience
- Free English courses — study and practice of English in the office
- free kitchen perks — fruits, snacks, milk, сoffee and variety of teas
Become a part of a success story!
Send your CV to email to
HR Darina 096?109 52 56
CV screening ---> Interview with HR ---> Test ---> Technical interview