AnvilEight is at an exciting stage of growth. We’ve expanding up a development team and we invite you to join for new projects.
As an engineer, you will be involved in architecting, implementing and delivering projects that are challenging from technical point of view.
You’ll be given real autonomy and responsibility, as well as be able to contribute to offer features and implement improvements.
Our team is the perfect place to develop your skills in an environment based on mutual trust and respect.
А typical development team on a single project consists of two front-end React.JS developers, two QA Automation engineers, and two to three back-end Python engineers.
This role involves the following requirements:
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience in Python 3.x language;
• Strong hands-on experience in Django;
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS;
• Strong knowledge of version control software, Git preferred;
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (EC2, RDS, EBS, S3);
• Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL;
• Experience with Celery with RabbitMQ / Redis;
• In-depth experience in UNIT testing;
• Understanding of API design, Django Rest Framework, RESTful API / GraphQL;
• More than two years of commercial experience;