Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Python developer for external (non-Genesis) product company — Kodland, who will be directly involved in the creation of a digital educational product as part of a product team.
Kodland is a developing company operating on the USA and Russian market for 3 years. We currently have 10,000 students all over the world as we are expanding to European markets. We now offer 100% online courses for the UK, Ireland and South Africa where we have already successfully started the program.
Kodland today is an online programming school for children and adolescents.
Our team helps schoolchildren around the world master modern IT skills, shaping the next generation of professionals in the digital age.
In 2020, we have become the fastest growing school of programming in the CIS and we are looking forward to joining our team with an active and motivated client relations specialist (call center specialist) who is ready to achieve great results with us and change the world of education for the better.
What you will do:
• design and develop highly loaded services and APIs;
• integrate external systems and applications with our services;
• work on improving the quality of the existing code;
• write integration and unit tests;
• participate in the development of the project, plan and propose your ideas;
• grow with the team and company.
• work experience from 2 years;
• proficiency in Python 3;
• experience in using Django, Django Rest Framework (DRF);
• experience with FastAPI;
• experience with PostgreSQL;
• experience with MongoDB;
• experience of using Celery, Flower, Redis, RabbitMQ;
• experience of using Docker, Docker Compose;
• experience with Nginx, Gunicorn, Uvicorn;
• experience with Git, Unix.
What we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.